Reference: CB/SS - 24245
Category: Information Technology
My client a leading Digital Transformation Solutions Provider. Listed as a growing market by Gartner – they are doing extremely well, grew 100% over the last year and expanding the team.
They are looking for a Sr. Systems Specialist. You will work independently or as part of a larger team to implement and/or provide problem determination and remediation services related to advanced system infrastructure technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide expert technical services related to assessment, design, implementation, migration, upgrades, and technical documentation.
- Remediate technology environments by researching, identifying, and resolving technical problems.
- Respond to system incidents, problems and escalations, assign ticket severity, prioritize work accordingly, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues.
- Prepare physical and logical network and systems design documentation.
- Works with Managed Services Team Lead and Managed Services Operations Manager to improve operations, escalate issues, and streamline processes.
- Perform advanced analysis of remote monitoring reports to identify capacity and performance issues and remediate them.
- Conduct system assessments and audits.
- Enhance operations through automation.
- Execute change management and incident management processes.
- Assist in the development of practice expertise and cross training of other team members.
- Obtain and maintain technical certifications related to job function.
- Communication with customers as required, keeping them informed of incident progress, providing expert advice, and notifying them of upcoming changes.
- Deliver services within agreed‐upon SLAs.
Critical Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Expert level knowledge of deploying, managing, and troubleshooting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure-based infrastructure as a service technology such as Virtual Machines, VNets, Resource Groups, Azure AD, App Services, Azure DB, Cost Management, Storage accounts, etc.
- Microsoft 365 application management such as Exchange Online, Teams and SharePoint admin and related licensing.
- Microsoft 365 Defender including Secure Score, Threat analytics, Endpoints Exchange and Cloud App security.
- Microsoft Endpoint Management (Intune) and related security technologies such as Microsoft Defender for Cloud including Conditional Access and Compliance policies, application packaging and deployment.
- Managing Hybrid environments with cloud and on-prem footprint. Active Directory services, ADFS, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy Management.
- PowerShell and Batch scripting
- Linux-based server infrastructure
- Virtualization and Hyperconverged platforms such as VMware or Nutanix
- Enterprise Anti-virus and Detect and Response solutions
- Remote desktop and application delivery (ex. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops)
- Server hardware installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- SNMP architecture and monitoring technologies
- Strong understanding and experience with:
- Automation and orchestration experience, such as Ansible, Terraform, Python, etc.
- NAS/SAN storage platforms
- Enterprise backup solutions
- Database technologies
- Networking firewall, switching, and routing technologies
- Authentication technologies such Oauth, LDAP, RADIUS, ADFS, MFA, SAML-based integrations
- Understanding Analyze system performance issues such as availability, latency, utilization, and throughput.
- Experience with building, maintaining, and reviewing all configs/settings/policies on chosen system technologies, as well as troubleshooting and remediation.
- Ability to design solutions for addressing gaps in an existing security architecture.
- Citrix technologies such as Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop, Citrix ADC (NetScaler)
Certifications or proven equivalent experience
- Microsoft Azure and/or M365 certifications
- VMware Certified Profession or Nutanix Certified Professional
- Established over 20 years ago
- Over 20 million in revenue
- Great environment
- Over 100 employees
- Focused on Work life balance
- Very low turnover since they started
- Incredible growth opportunities within the organization
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, please click the button below and complete the Submit Resume form. Please enter the job reference in the subject line: CB/SS - 24245Apply Now