Reference: CB/EO - 24215
Category: Sales / Retail / Business Development
My client is a leading IT solutions provider. They can provide Customized IT solutions including, Software, HW, configuration, and networking. They specialize in the areas of Security, Storage, Infrastructure, Disaster recovery, etc.
The Client Manager will sell broad technical services, solutions and products to our customers within the local market. Day to day responsibilities will include building meaningful relationships within a territory, leading customer sales meetings and presentations, and bringing customer requests to our technical teams for scoping. The Client Manager will team with local Engineers and Architects, as well as experts to truly provide expertise and value. The ability to listen, learn and understand broad technical solutions is required as you look to provide value to our customers on cutting edge technologies. This position will require the ability to travel up to 25%.
- Position our capabilities and service offerings with client business and technology objectives.
- Manages one or more Accounts in a specific area.
- Acts in a consultative fashion and is regarded by the customers and partners (OEMs).
- Effective at working with cross functional teams to develop business relevant solutions for our customers and partners.
- Develop and execute account strategy.
- Lead high impact team of inside sales, technology specialists, and consultants.
- Create and drive sales campaigns from discovery to close.
- Build and maintain relationships with C-level executives and decision-making leaders at targeted clients.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities and forecast accurately.
- Candidates must live in/around the Bay Area.
- 5+ years Account Management experience in a relevant industry with large commercial or enterprise customers.
- 2+ years of experience managing/leading a sales book of business ($5-10M+ in Revenue).
- Highly regarded at Technical levels.
- Ability to work independently and solve customer-facing problems.
- Track record of successful solution selling.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, please click the button below and complete the Submit Resume form. Please enter the job reference in the subject line: CB/EO - 24215Apply Now