Senior Sales Executive

Reference Number: HB/LB-23166
Location: DC Metro

My client is the leader in cloud data protection and information management. They’ve been established since 2008 and have just under $50 million in revenue. They grew 50% the last 2 years and anticipate another 80% growth this year. They are expanding rapidly, with great cash flow.

They are now looking for Senior Sales Executive in the DC Metro area specifically for Civilian agencies – remote.
This person will be responsible for selling their full suite of Enterprise Endpoint Backup, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Secure File Sharing, Endpoint Data Governance, Cloud Server Backup and Archiving, and server backup to Civilian agencies in the DC Metro area. There will be some accounts given (HHS, Nasa, VA) (20%), the rest is new business development (80%) 25% travel. 

 
Experience:

  • Civilian agencies
  • SaaS software
  • Hunter

 Other Info:

  • Privately held (venture backed: Sequoia)
  • Offices in Europe, India, Singapore, Australia, Germany, Japan
  • Great references with existing government business
  • Great environment/culture – don’t micromanage, very low turnover
  • No limits on compensation
  • Incredible growth opportunities within the organization
  • Very generous benefits package

 

Base: $125k-$130k
OTE: $250k +accelerators on plan
Quota: $1.2 million